inmobi-ad-tracker-iat | Payment
What is InMobi’s payment terms?
InMobi’s publishers will be paid on Net 60 terms. The monthly earnings of
a publisher against an account will be paid provided the account qualifies
to be paid within 60 days of the end of that month
Example: Publisher earnings in the month of January (January 1st- 31st) will be made in the month of April of the same year.
What is InMobi’s payment frequency?
InMobi follows monthly payment frequency for all publishers.
How do I create a payment profile?
Publishers are required to adhere to the following steps:
- Create a PayPal profile
- Create an Online Bank Transfer profile
- Activate your Payment profile
You can read more about the payment set up here.
What are the modes of payment?
Option 1: Electronic Fund Transfer to a system verified bank account
InMobi can pay accrued publisher earnings, subject to qualification, by Electronic Funds Transfer. To do this, the details of your bank account where payment is to be received should be verified on the InMobi portal.
- Note for Countries outside India: For bank accounts in countries other than India, to qualify for payments by electronic funds transfer, the accrued unpaid earning need to exceed USD 300.
- Note for India: For electronic funds transfers to bank accounts in India, the accrued unpaid earning need to exceed USD 50 to qualify.
Option 2: Paypal Transfer to verified Paypal accounts
InMobi can pay accrued publisher earnings, subject to qualification, through PayPal. To do this, the PayPal profile where payment is to be received should verified on the InMobi portal.
- Note for Countries outside India: To qualify for payments through PayPal, the accrued unpaid earning needs to exceed USD 50. The minimum threshold to make payments through PayPal is independent of the country in which the PayPal beneficiary resides, or where the profile was created.
- Note for India: Publishers from India cannot be paid using PayPal.
Should publishers registered with InMobi in India generate an invoice?
Publishers registered in India are required to raise an invoice in INR addressed to the InMobi Bangalore office using the fixed rate for the month along with a hard copy of the invoice addressed to your dedicated partner manager.
InMobi, 7th Floor, Delta Block, Embassy Tech Square, Varthur Hobli,
Kadubeesanahalli, Bangalore - 560103
How do I transfer my pending earnings if I have both publisher and advertiser accounts with InMobi?
Please go through this document to read the step-by-step details.
How do I view my earnings history?
Please follow the below steps to view your earning history
- Login to your account.
- Click on the drop down next to your username.
- Select Earnings.
- Earnings History is available daily/weekly/monthly using Select Date Range feature
- Download Transaction History to a CSV or Excel file by clicking the export icon.