faqs | Creating Account
I am a publisher, how do I create my first ad with InMobi?
Getting started with InMobi is quick and easy. Here’s a step-by-step walkthrough to begin with.
You might come across the following terms while you set up the account on the InMobi platform. We would recommend that you go through the same so that you are comfortable navigating our platform.
- Username: Any name that can uniquely identify you to your InMobi account
- Account ID: A unique identifier for your account with InMobi. Select the drop down next to your username to view your account id.
- Placement ID: A unique identifier for the placement unit you create on the InMobi platform. To find your app Placement Id: select Monetize from the top navigation header, then select the relevant app from your list. The placement Id will be available to you in a dialog box.
- Payment ID: A unique ID generated at the account level after payment details are updated. To locate, select the drop down next to your user name.
What should I do to activate my account?
Welcome aboard, we strongly recommend the following checks for account activation:
- The KYC and Payment details are mandatory. Ensure it is updated at the account level without which the account will not be activated resulting in failure of traffic.
- Your app must be published in Google Play, iTunes or Kindle store with a valid URL to be approved. The sites will automatically be put on hold/rejected if a URL is missing.
How long does it take for my account to be approved?
The account takes 24-48 hours to be approved.
How do I add users to my InMobi account?
You may add up to 3 users per account. To add users:
In the InMobi dashboard, select Account Settings > User Manage > Invite user > Set Permissions accordingly.
How do I recover my account password?
Please go to the account recovery page and enter your login credentials to reset your password.